Full course description
The Turnitin Canvas Plagiarism Framework course is designed to inform participants how to use Turnitin's Canvas Plagiarism Framework integration with your Canvas assignments.
Intended Audience: This course is intended for instructors who would like to learn how to use Turnitin's Canvas Plagiarism Framework.
Method: This is a self-paced course. Participants in this course will review content pages, watch videos, and complete the quiz to learn about Turnitin's Canvas Plagiarism Framework.
- Time Needed: This course is estimated to take 45 minutes to complete.
- Completion Date: This course must be completed by June 4, 2021.
Disclaimer: It is important that instructors follow the policies, practices, rules, and procedures for their local institution. Please use the information provided in this course as a starting point for understanding Turnitin's Canvas Plagiarism Framework.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Create a Turnitin enabled Canvas assignment
- Recognize how students submit Turnitin Canvas Plagiarism Framework assignments
- Access and interpret the similarity report