Spring 2021 - Course - Turnitin: Building a Culture of Academic Integrity - Self Paced
Ended Jun 5, 2021
Sorry! The enrollment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full course description
The Building a Culture of Academic Integrity course is designed to inform participants about the importance of academic integrity and the factors that contribute to academic dishonesty.
Intended Audience: This course is intended for instructors of all modalities.
Method: This is a self-paced course. Participants in this course will review content pages, watch videos, and complete the quiz to learn about Academic Integrity.
- Time Needed: This course is estimated to take 45 minutes to complete.
- Completion Date: This course must be completed by June 4, 2021.
Disclaimer: It is important that instructors follow the policies, practices, rules, and procedures for their local institution. Please use the information provided in this course as a starting point for understanding academic integrity.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Define academic integrity
- Recognize common reasons students engage in academic dishonesty
- Define contract cheating
- Identify strategies designed to combat cheating