Full course description
The MSVCC Enrollment Tool course is designed to inform participants about the MSVCC and the various tasks that instructors complete in the Enrollment Tool.
Intended Audience: This course is intended for potential or current MSVCC instructors.
Method: This is a self-paced course. Participants in this course will review content pages, watch videos, review guides, and complete quizzes to learn about the MSVCC Enrollment Tool.
- Time Needed: This course is estimated to take 1 hour to complete.
- Completion Date: This course must be completed by December 09, 2022.
Disclaimer: It is important that instructors follow the policies, practices, rules, and procedures for their local institution. Please use the information provided in this course as a starting point for understanding how the MSVCC functions.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Mississippi Virtual Community College
- Access and navigate the Enrollment Tool
- Perform various course management tasks in the Enrollment Tool
- Enter attendance in the Attendance Manager Tool
- Perform Requests for Drop in the Attendance Manager Tool