Fall 2021 - Course - MSVCC Enrollment Tool Instructor - Self Paced
Ended Dec 10, 2021
Sorry! The enrollment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full course description
The MSVCC Enrollment Tool course is designed to inform participants about the MSVCC and the various tasks that instructors complete in the Enrollment Tool.
Intended Audience: This course is intended for potential or current MSVCC instructors.
Method: This is a self-paced course. Participants in this course will review content pages, watch videos, review guides, and complete quizzes to learn about the MSVCC Enrollment Tool.
- Time Needed: This course is estimated to take 1 hour to complete.
- Completion Date: This course must be completed by December 10, 2021.
Disclaimer: It is important that instructors follow the policies, practices, rules, and procedures for their local institution. Please use the information provided in this course as a starting point for understanding how the MSVCC functions.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Mississippi Virtual Community College
- Access and navigate the Enrollment Tool
- Perform various course management tasks in the Enrollment Tool
- Enter attendance in the Attendance Manager Tool
- Perform Requests for Drop in the Attendance Manager Tool